The Koezio activity do offer you the perfect alibi for the bachelorette party: a 2h activity, played within teams.
HOWEVER, that is just not it, Koezio is mostly 2h of crazyness and fun between girls! We assure you the Bride and her bridesmaids will be thankfull for this laughter "sport session" before enjoying a friendly meal with no guilt at all!
Seriously, the hen party at Koezio for a future bride, is so much more exciting than any other ideas for bachelorette party such as a gogo-dancer who sticks too close to you, much more fun than a trip around a shopping mall and far more original than an outing to a restaurant. And in addition, at the end you become a real special agent.
Your first 'touchy' mission begin here with the careful selection of the option(s) you want to add to your mission, in order to make sure she will never forget this precious moment event after she said YES :
A great opportunity to extend the time together for this special event, while having a drink and tasting salted tapas to recover from all the energy needed for the mission!
Assorted fresh pizzas with drinks, this option will delight the birthday boy/girl while gathering you to debrief the adventure you've just been through!
End this special day with a tea or café gourmand!
Be sure to make the most out of your time in our training centre! Stick around and enjoy more time together choosing on of our most convivial meal options : the raclette or the plancha.
This option is definitely a most for all the food lovers around, and for the others we will make sure to keep on training your team spirit skills around the management of the raclette/plancha machine!
So that you can spend a delightful time, before anything be sure that every participant respects our conditions for participation, in order to keep you safe at all time during your adventure :
• Obligatory presence on site of a responsible adult for -14 years
• For the Elite Agent mission : - bigger than 1m40 and no more than 110 kg
• For the Out-of-Control mission : - bigger than 1m30 and one adult minimum for any kid under 14 y.o
• Not pregnant or have given birth within 6 months
• Not under medical treatment or have heart problems
• Not have vertigo, claustrophobia or epilepsy
• Not inebriated and not to have taken drugs
• Be in good physical condition and not have any medical contra-indications for the practice of sport or have any articulatory problems