How to be a REAL man!
After this 120-minute mission, you will be happy to share a boisterous debriefing in the Agents’ Club. A special welcome is reserved for the future husband, of course! Experiencing agent training together is proof of true friendship as an activity for a bachelor party. Are you sure he deserves to have a friend like you?
Or, just promise that he will have lots of fun, have his head turned around, and do things that he will never dare to admit to his future wife. It would be most surprising if he resisted this temptation!
Your first 'touchy' mission begin here with the careful selection of the option(s) you want to add to your mission, in order to make sure he will never forget this precious moment event after he said YES :
A great opportunity to extend the time together for this special event, while having a drink and tasting salted tapas to recover from all the energy needed for the mission!
Assorted pizzas assembled on-site with fresh ingredients, this option will delight the birthday boy/girl while gathering you to debrief the adventure you've just been through!
End this special day with a tea or café gourmand!
Be sure to make the most out of your time in our training centre! Stick around and enjoy more time together choosing on of our most convivial meal options : the raclette or the plancha.
This option is definitely a most for all the food lovers around, and for the others we will make sure to keep on training your team spirit skills around the management of the raclette/plancha machine!
So that you can spend a delightful time, before anything be sure that every participant respects our conditions for participation, in order to keep you safe at all time during your adventure :
• Obligatory presence on site of a responsible adult for -14 years
• At least 1m40 in height and no more than 110 kg
• Not pregnant or have given birth within 6 months
• Not under medical treatment or have heart problems
• Not have vertigo, claustrophobia or epilepsy
• Not inebriated and not to have taken drugs
• Be in good physical condition and not have any medical contra-indications for the practice of sport or have any articulatory problems